Create a Website

Sunday, August 23, 2009

And as time went by.......

Now i am almost 2 months in this splendid institution. Sometimes I really feel proud of myself to have made it despite all odds(no work ex, no flashy tags like iit, a two yr dropper after +2, a modest cat percentile, and above all a filthy gd; but more than decent interview)
You of course are the least interested. I mean first of all you take pity on me and read this crap... and its even not interesting.. but then guys bear with me.. may be with time i polish my writing skill and specially my typing skills...
Midterms happened .. and my grades are out.. at least for one subject and i got a pathetic B-. May be trailor about the things to come or its just a passing phase. But it scares me as I have never been great at studies, and more so in a place like this, I think I'll have to work extra hard. If I don''t may be survival is the issue I am facing a few months from now.
Lets talk about the ratio (gender ratio ). Its probably about 12:1. Now why we have to face all of this all the time. I really hope that the women of this country become totally liberated and join in more numbers those courses and workplaces which I am destined to join as well.
But yes again I reiterate as I have done n number of times before, that this place rocks, with all its natural beauty, the nearness to some aw sum beaches, and that its actually situated on a hill. Also sooner than later you happen to find those venomous reptiles usually called snakes crawling around leisurely.. and you realize that the place actually belongs to them and you need their mercy.
Broadly speaking it a heaven for nature enthusiasts, with innumerable coconut/ palm trees and absolute sereneness. That's why they call it ' GOD's own country' and my IIM-' GOD's own IIM'.

And then there are thoughts about recession and how its going ti affect our summers and our senior batch's final placements. That i have take about a million rupees as loan is worrying, but other wise life is good... very good... much better than what I have had till now.I am actually looking forward to days getting better and better.

1 comment:

kuch likhdo yaar